Pastor Manny began following Jesus as when he was 17 years old in his hometown, Bronx, NY. In an effort to remove himself from influences that were interfering with his spiritual growth he relocated to California to go to bible school. 4 years later he met and married Denise. Together they’ve followed Jesus all of over the county as He led them to serve Him California, Georgia, Virginia and Iowa. Whether its engaging students in spiritual conversations, mentoring someone to make disciples, leading the church staff to accomplish the church’s mission Manny’s life passion is to help anyone take next steps in their spiritual journey. He sees himself as a Jesus follower first, Denise’s husband second, Manny & Jonathan’s dad third. In that order.
Fun facts about Pastor Manny:
- He has 3 blackbelts, enjoys reading, listening to podcasts and audiobooks, and discussing the Church, theology & Jesus.
- Favorite verse: Acts 20:24, “But my life is worth nothing to me unless I use it for finishing the work assigned me by the Lord Jesus—the work of telling others the Good News about the wonderful grace of God.”
- Favorite food: Denise’s cooking (Sorry mom)
- Favorite book: The Great Commission Christian by Bob Neimond
- Favorite pastime: Watching movies and UFC