We are THE PRIDE. A group of 6th, 7th, and 8th grade students and leaders who strive to be connected and gather around as a family unit working towards the same goal of community.
We believe that each of us has within us a great strength and, when fed properly, has the capability of greatness! Looking at ourselves, not only wanting to be the pride of our church, but mirror the great strengths of a mighty pride of lions; we draw our focus to our core verse Psalm104:21 “The lions roar for their prey and seek their food from God.” Abandoning the influence of this world, knowing where the only source of good food is from. We come together twice a week to make sure we are all fed a healthy dose of fun, family, a little bit of crazy and a whole lot of Jesus! Come join us for crazy fun, lots of laughs and leave knowing you are a part of something greater!
THE PRIDE meets on Wednesday nights from 6:30-8:30 in the Room 208 of Fresno First Baptist Church for fun games, crazy stories, bible time and small groups.
Help Support our Youth Ministries
- Bring us aluminum cans, CRV plastic bottles, empty inkjet cartridges for recycling.
- Use SaveMart/Food Maxx S.H.A.R.E.S. card – request card from the church office. Just swipe it every time you shop at Save Mart or Food Maxx and we get money for our youth ministry. It’s that easy.
- Register with eScrip at www.escrip.com. Designate Fresno First Baptist Church – Group ID# 500004442. Vons and many other participating merchants will donate monthly to our youth ministry.
- Donate music CD’s or movie DVD’s you do not want anymore. (Must be in original cases and have a barcode.)
- Cash donations also greatly appreciated